Feuer von Faldir
The browser should render some flash content, not this. Go to Adobe Page and Download Adobe Flash Player Plugin.
Willkommen, Gast
Anmeldename Passwort: Angemeldet bleiben:

Halloween 2014
(1 Leser) (1) Gast
  • Seite:

THEMA: Halloween 2014

Halloween 2014 9 Jahre, 6 Monate her #5493

• Runá
Laut dem Brief des Game Directors Anfang Oktober, sollte eigentlich heute am 20. Oktober das diesjährige Halloween-Event starten.
Aus dem englischen Forum war nun allerdings zu entnehmen, dass es verschoben wurde und noch kein neuer Termin besteht.

Hier die Original-Meldung dazu:

Updated Halloween Date

Hi guys,
The GD letter said that the date Halloween would start is the 20th. Turns out that was a bit too aggressive and we are pushing the start date back. I'll provide more details (in this thread/post) when I have the new date - obviously it will be before Halloween but we need a few days to cycle through feedback.

The plan is still to have the event running for the same length of time, so while the time before Halloween is shortened, the time after will be extended.

Apologies for the delay (and I should know better than to provide dates. I just should!)

Zusätzlich zu den Eventaufgaben der vergangenen Feste, gibt es auch dieses Jahr wieder eine neue Questreihe. Man darf also gespannt sein
Brandaktuell dazu ist auch diese Meldung:

Halloween Streaming!

Hi Everyone!
This Halloween, join Funcom for a ghastly good time streaming LIVE starting at 1 PM, EST (click here for your local time). We will be hopping into Age of Conan, Anarchy Online, and The Secret World for some spooky antics! We'll be giving away some prizes too, but you can’t get a prize if you’re not there with us on the frightful Friday of October 31st!

This will be a great opportunity to meet others in the Funcom Community, as well as get exposed to all of the great games Funcom develops. So don your most hair-raising costumes in game and celebrate this candy-filled holiday with Tomium and Sezmra!

Click here to join us as we stream!
"Eigentlich heißt eigentlich eigentlich nicht. Das weiß man. Und daher auch, dass eigentlich nicht eigentlich eigentlich heißt.
Dann heißt aber eigentlich nicht eigentlich nicht eigentlich nicht. Und das hieße, dass eigentlich eigentlich eigentlich heißt. Wenn dem so ist, was heißt dann noch eigentlich irgendetwas?
  • Seite:
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.15 Sekunden
The browser should render some flash content, not this. Go to Adobe Page and Download Adobe Flash Player Plugin.

Cataclysm is a trademark, and World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.

This site is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment

Design by: LernVid.com feat. game-template sponsored by WoW Guide